Monday, February 23, 2009

The Crazy SAT's

So seriously that was the test I took. About 600 questions one of my favourite questions was, "Do you often find yourself crossing the street to meet up with friends?"........ Really? How funny. The thing about looking at most of the other blogs I've read is that it seems they have only had to do interviews to make sure they weren't crazy. I did both, guess they just want to make absolute sure.

In other news, good stuff. The attorney and wife team that I am working with called me and told me they have a few couples for me to look at. They are all in Georgia, Atlanta area I think. Not exactly my idea of a dream local, oh well. Guess I was hoping for a nice place to go you know Cali. Lol. I don't know much about the couples except that one of the couples is a same sex couple two men. I am excited to check out all the profiles. Hopefully I will be able to pick up their info this week. Will keep all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment