Monday, February 15, 2010

The latest

Went to the Dr's on Thursday for ultra sound again everything looks amazing. I am officially 11 weeks along now so soon I'll be off the meds. Next week is it. Ultra sounds are so much cooler now for as early along as I am you can really see so much detail. The little guy was waving and moving around all over the place. It's crazy that it's too early to feel all that you'd think I would notice it. Anyway the next visit will be a hows it going visit nothing too exciting. I'm feeling pretty good now and hope that whatever nausea I have been experiencing will wane soon and if it would stop snowmaggen-ing I would not feel compelled to shovel. I can't help it I have to get in my driveway... Anyway the driving is scarier than anything right now. Hurry up Spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment