Sunday, April 5, 2009

He likes me he really likes me....

...and I really like him too.

So you guessed it we spoke on the phone finally. I'm not much of a phone person myself so I was worried a little bit about our first "meeting" being a phone call. I got the call while at work in the middle of doing interviews and so I couldn't answer it. I listened to the voice mail and got really excited, I liked the sound of him right away. So I psyched myself up for the big moment and dialed the number......ring.......ring.......ring.......VOICE MAIL?? Darn it I hate leaving messages maybe worse than just talking on the phone (you know the whole sound of my voice through a tin can thing). Well I didn't have to wait too long and he returned my phone call (clearly unafraid of robot voice) and he is really sweet with a southern accent, so funny I knew he lived in the south but I almost didn't expect it. It was funny though I realized as our conversation went on that he lost it a little. He is originally a Yankee and I think speaking to me he pulled it back out some.

Apparently he is excited to get things rolling and has decided to make a trip up to Columbus. He has some friends here already because how funny is this he used to live here at one point. Coincidence hmmm? I tell you things happen for a reason. Sounds like we have been moving on the same path he decided around the same time I did to pursue this. Excitint things are happening. This should be all going down in a couple of weeks. HAPPY DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment