Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hooray great weekend

So we met over this past weekend. The hubby and I met with our IP Friday for the first time. Very nice we all clicked right away after proper chastising for his being late of course. :D We had a great time he gets my humour so we're off to a good start. When dinner was over we decided to go get coffee and continue the night. If my kids hadn't been at my moms I think we could have chatted all night long.

Saturday we went to the zoo with the kids, I figure if he can survive the zoo on a Saturday he probably won't change his mind. We joked about the stroller wars and then I totally rammed some guy in the ankles ACCIDENT sorry dude....... Of course. By the way never go to zoo on first nice Saturday of the year. Speaking of nice, the weather was gorgeous all weekend long.

This morning we went to meet with a counselor and went over a lot of the details. The next step is to confirm a IVF clinic to deal with and I have an ObGyn appointment next Monday. Depending on where we do the IVF we have to do our blood tests and of course sign contracts. So exciting that this is really going to happen.

Oh and I love this guy I am the biggest chicken shit ever. Everyone keeps saying "you must really have loved being pregnant" well the answer to that is hell no. I had a crappy pregnancy and crappy not horrible but crappy labor. I always hear it gets better the second time so that keeps me going. One of the worst things about the labor was the IV's and the epidural, well he's an anesthesiologist nurse and he's so involved and I love that. I feel like I couldn't have picked a better person to surrogate for. At least he'll watch over me in MY most worrisome process. It puts my mind at ease.

Next time on SJ-DWINM..........The big G appointment next Monday! dunh, dunh, dunh...

No comments:

Post a Comment